- Our average student in the Saginaw Diocese continues to exceed the national average on the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) exam at all grades levels.
- In 2017, our schools in the Diocese had a graduation rate of 100 percent.
- The average high school senior achieves an average SAT score of 1079.3, higher than the state average of 1007.6.
- All of our high school graduates pursue higher education, military or skill trades.
- All of our elementary and high schools are accredited through
the Michigan Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA).
Faith, Discipline and Moral Development
- Our students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, with frequent opportunities for worship and Mass attendance.
- We instill the teachings of Jesus Christ into every core subject and extracurricular activity, and we provide a safe, disciplined and focused environment.
- Our schools offer an environment in which your children can discuss and live out the Gospel values upon which their education is based.
- Our students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and we emphasize moral and spiritual growth, as well as academic achievement.
- Our students contribute to society and pursue leadership roles in the community.