St. Dominic Parish, located at 2711 Mackinaw St., in Saginaw is hosting an exhibit of all the Vatican approved Eucharistic Miracles curated by Blessed Carlo Acutis. This is a special display that Fr. Richard John, Parochial Administrator of the parish, personally experienced recently at NCYC. Come see and learn about the greatness of the Eucharist over the ages, especially in light of it being the Year of the Parish for the National Eucharistic Revival. The exhibit is free for all to visit beginning late afternoon on Monday, February 19 through noon on Sunday, February 25. Please direct questions to St. Dominic Parish at 989-799-2334.
• Monday 4pm – 8pm, o Presentation about the Eucharistic Miracles at 6:30pm
• Tuesday 9am – 8pm, Reconciliation 4:30pm, Mass 5:30pm
• Wednesday 9am – 8pm, Adoration 4:30pm, Mass 5:30pm
• Thursday 9am – 8pm • Friday 9am – 8pm
• Saturday 9am – 8pm, Reconciliation 3pm, Mass 4pm
• Sunday 9am – 12noon, Mass 10:30am
With an assortment of photographs and historical descriptions, the exhibition, which is part of the Vatican International Exhibition of the Eucharistic Miracles of the World, presents some of the principal Eucharistic Miracles that have taken place throughout the ages in various countries of the world and which have been recognized by the Church.
All are welcome.
Free will offering.