Resources for couples.
Below are some resources to build up your marriage all year long:
- Listen to Marriage Unique for a Reason’s Made for Love Podcast, which tells the stories of real people living out the call to love. Here are some of our favorites episodes on marriage:
- Take a look at Daily Marriage Tips. Maybe you’ll find a new idea to strengthen your relationship.
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter, provides numerous resources for celebrating World Marriage Day.
- National Marriage Week offers helpful ideas for building up your own marriage, recommended reading, supporting marriage in the community, and much more. There’s also a listing of marriage-building events throughout the country.
- THE BEATITUDES: A Couple's Path to Greater Joy - https://www.happy-together.net/the-beatitudes-a-couples-s-path-to-greater-joy/
- Six Jars of Love - https://www.happy-together.net/six-jars-of-love-book/
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples - https://www.happy-together.net/six-dates-for-catholic-couples/
- THE VIRTUES: A Program for Couples - https://www.happy-together.net/the-virtues-a-program-for-couples/
For more about planning Catholic weddings:
- Why Marry in the Catholic Church?
- Getting Married Catholic
- Planning a Catholic Wedding
- Planning the Wedding: Stressful or Sacramental?
- How Much Does it Cost to Marry in the Church?
- Avoiding Wedding Photography Mishaps
More resources on marriage and family life are available at ForYourMarraige.org
Marriage and Family Ministry offers resources for a healthy and holy relationship, including marriage preparation, natural family planning and more.