A CATHOLIC EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER
July 17-21, 2024, Indianapolis
Join your Catholic brothers and sisters at the 10th National Eucharistic Congress. This historic 5-day gathering of missionary disciples will be a new Pentecost, a powerful anointing and personal commission to invite others to know Christ.
Join Bishop Gruss and the Catholic Diocese of Saginaw on pilgrimage to experience this pivotal moment in both American history and the legacy of the Catholic Church. The diocese has purchased 200 tickets to offer package pricing that includes: event passes, hotel accommodations, roundtrip transportation from Saginaw to Indianapolis and daily transportation from your hotel to the event venues.
- NEC Congress Pass
- Four nights’ accommodations in Indianapolis
- Continental breakfast daily (pending hotel assignment)
- Roundtrip transportation from Saginaw to Indianapolis via deluxe motorcoach
- Daily transportation from hotel to the Indianapolis Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium
- Gratuities payable to motorcoach drivers
Tour Does Not Include
- Meals and beverages not specifically identified
- Items not specifically mentioned above
3 Step Registration Process
- Scan the QR Code on the cover of the flyer or click HERE to access our online registration site.
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal information, select your rooming configuration, enter payment information, and acknowledge our terms and conditions.
- Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email with your diocesan code and a video tutorial providing instructions for finalizing your registration on the official National Eucharistic Congress’ website.
Adult Pricing* - $1,099 Triple/Quad | $1,299 Double | $1,799 Single
*Price reflects an early booking discount of $100 for registrations made before December 31st
Family Pricing - -$100 off prices above for children ages 3 - 18 | FREE for lap children (0-2) when rooming with two paying adults in double occupancy
$250 per person deposit due upon registration
$500 per person due December 31, 2023
Remaining balance due April 17, 2024