The Reproductive Freedom for All initiative is the most extreme abortion proposal this country has ever witnessed. It will appear on our November ballot paper as Proposition 3.
Based on the wording of the proposed amendment, this initiative seeks to enshrine abortion up to, and including, the day of birth in our state constitution. It also seeks to eliminate dozens of Michigan laws that presently regulate abortion. These include parental consent and notification laws and laws that prohibit partial-birth abortion.
We urge you to get informed about what Proposal 3 will mean today and for future generations by clicking on the links below and watching the videos.
Masses on Election Day
- St. Catherine of Siena Parish of Bay City, St. Vincent de Paul Church, Bay City at 6:30 p.m.
- Holy Name of Mary Parish of Harbor Beach, Our Lady of Lake Huron Church, Harbor Beach at 6:30 p.m.
- Prince of Peace Paris of Linwood, St. Anne Church, Linwood at 7:00 p.m.
- St. Brigid of Kildare Parish of Midland at 5:30 p.m.
- St. Dominic Parish of Saginaw, St. Stephen Church, Saginaw at 5:30 p.m.
- Resurrection of the Lord Parish of Standish at 4:30 p.m.
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish of Beal City at 5:30 p.m.
- St. John Paul II Parish of Carrollton at 6:30 p.m.
- St. John XXIII Parish of Hemlock and Merrill, St. Patrick Church, Ryan at 5:00 p.m.
- St. Agnes Parish of Freeland at 6:00 p.m
- Holy Family Parish of Sandusky, St. Elizabeth Church, Marlette at 5:30 PM
- Annunciation of the Lord Parish of Port Autin, St. Mary of Czestochowa Church, Kinde at 6:00 p.m.
- Sacred Heart Parish of Mount Pleasant at 12 noon
- St. Mary University Parish of Mount Pleasant at 7:30 p.m.
Adoration and Prayer on Election Day
There will be Adoration or prayer at the following parishes:
- Cathedral of Mary of the Assumption Parish of Saginaw, St. Dominic Chapel - Adoration 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Our Lady of Hope Parish in Clare - Adoration will begin at 9:00 a.m. with Mass at 6:00 p.m. and continue until 9:00 p.m.
- St. Agnes Parish of Freeland - Adoration from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with Mass at 6:00 p.m.
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish of Midland will be open for prayer from 8:00 a.m. Mass through 9:00 p.m.
- St. Christopher Parish of Caro and Mayville, Sacred Heart Church, Caro - Adoration from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All Saints Parish of Bay City, St. James Church, - Adoration - Perpetual 24/7
- Sacred Heart Parish of Mount Pleasant - Adoration 12:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- St. Mary University Paris of Mount Pleasant - Adoration 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Holy Family Parish of Sandusky, St. Elizabeth Church, Marlette - Adoration 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Ave Maria Parish of Lexington, St. Mary Our Lady of Sorrows Church, Port Sanilac - Adoration 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If your Parish is not listed listed please check with your parish office. A list of parishes can be found at: https://saginaw.org/churches
Watch the Prayer Rally below from Sunday November 6.
Where Does It Say That? AN EXPLAINER ON THE DANGERS OF PROPOSAL 3
Detroit News Editorial: Reject extreme response to abortion; Vote no on Prop 3
Resources and Giving
An Analysis of Proposal 3’s Extreme Constitutional Amendment
Questions and Answers Regarding Proposal 3
How to Respond to Myths and False Claims About Proposal 3
Proposal 3 Amendment Text in Full
Vote NO on Proposal 3 - One pager
Dr. Michelle Monticello provides insights into the chilling dangers of Michigan's Proposal 3
Dr. Michelle Monticello is an OB/GYN in private practice for 19 years, and now serves as the OB/GYN advisor and Medical Director for Life Choices of Central Michigan in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
What is Proposal 3? An Attorney Explains
Pregnant Michigan mom reacting to Proposal 3
For more videos, go to Citizens to Support MI Women and Children at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBe5BqMFqVbX5FtOge9QJ9A
Fight Like Heaven
The Governor of the State of Michigan has said repeatedly that she, and her allies in the pro-abortion lobby, will, quote, “fight like hell” to prevail on the matter of abortion.
How do we respond to those who fight like hell? Simple: We fight like heaven. We employ the three great spiritual weapons of the Christian life: prayer, fasting and almsgiving.
We are all invited to participate in a 54-Day Rosary Novena in the run up to polling day. This will be 54-days of prayer, fasting and almsgiving in union with the Blessed Virgin Mary who is Queen of the Family, the Mother of all Mothers and the Patroness of the Unborn.
You can sign up for a daily text reminder providing information and inspiration across each of the 54 days by texting FightLikeHeaven to 84576. Alternatively, if you wish to receive e-mails each day click here.
Learn more about the inspiration behind this effort by viewing the video below: